Thursday, May 2, 2013

My style inspiration




Visionary - Thinking about or planning the future with imagination or wisdom: "a visionary leader".
 
Tom ford

Designer & Film director
 
Creative director for
Yves Saint Laurent & Gucci, and most notably his own line, entitle Tom ford is arguably the best designer in the world, and my personal favorite.
 
Style and flare are surely a matter of perspective. His precision and delivery of each garment is so distinctive. I admire his clean lines and symmetry. After watching his short documentary and discovering he went to school for architecture; I understand the consistent use of structure in his pieces.
 
I often look to classic Tom ford pieces for inspiration for an outfit, or a dress from a celebrity on a red carpet. His pieces are timeless.
 
Cheers, to Tom Ford for being a visionary and inspiration!

Who’s your style/fashion inspiration?

No comments:

Post a Comment